Monday, April 13, 2009

Changes





Everyone will tell you that I don't like change. I am one of those people that likes routine and stability. Things of late have not been routine or stable but today marks the beginning of something new. I am trying to see this change as something positive and also as an opportunity. You never know when or how opportunity will present itself but I think you need to be ready for it when it comes. A change from the norm seems to be when you learn new things which is always a good thing.
Oh well, here's to new opportunities.

Shawn

3 Comments:

Blogger Mr.Breadcrumbs said...

Good Luck :)

April 15, 2009  
Blogger Andrew Ross said...

I'm the same. I like the drawing.

May 12, 2009  
Blogger Myke Bakich said...

Sweet Drawing Shawn. Good things will come your way, You deserve it.

May 14, 2009  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counters