Thursday, April 22, 2010

New Team




After a year at my current job I am on the move again. It was something that took a lot of thinking and debating, (with myself mostly)until I came to a decision. I've had great experiences and opportunities since being here and the people are great as well. No doubt, those circumstances are what made the decision so hard.
One of the positive things about leaving is that I will be able to take what I have learned to share and apply at a new place. A sort of paying it forward. My role will most likely switch from student to teacher which isn't bad but takes a different mind set which I am looking forward too. Changing things up is a good way to learn no matter what you're role.

By far, this was the hardest decision I've had to make in my "professional" career and I am grateful for the open door that my employers have left for me. Seeing as this business is a revolving door of employees I am glad this particular door hasn't been locked.

15 Comments:

Blogger Drew said...

WTF?!? where are you going?
Not that I'll miss you!
- boo-yeah!

April 27, 2010  
Blogger Alexandra said...

Awesome characters!!! LOVE IT!
Where are you moving?! are you leaving Canada? I wish you all the good luck in your new life, you're going to be an amazing teacher.

May 02, 2010  
Blogger Mr.Breadcrumbs said...

Shawn this is amazing, Goodluck!

May 11, 2010  
Blogger Bernard Joaquin said...

Moving already?

May 15, 2010  
Blogger Bernard Joaquin said...

Ahhhh I see, found out from the other kids. Sounds like a good choice. Always evolving.

May 15, 2010  
Blogger Lubomir said...

Shawn, these guys are awesome, great line and shape! I miss you buddy

June 27, 2010  
Blogger Detroit Girl said...

You are such an awesome artist! Good luck on your journey. I really enjoyed reading your blog! You can check mine out some time at www.vivalassam.blogspot.com. Cheers!-Sam White

July 01, 2010  
Blogger UniversalMedia said...

Great Post. I have subscribed to the RSS -
Looking forward to more content.
Did you know you can get Hundreds of instant Subscribers AND update here to blogger?
Walt Bayliss
CEO and Founder
http://www.instantblogsubscribers.com

September 29, 2010  
Blogger maybe said...

very good and cool,thank you for your sharing.

October 30, 2010  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

check out: mydailyscoop.blogspot.com

November 07, 2010  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good article. Thank you.
http://www.estazolam.350.com

January 16, 2011  
Blogger Mark said...

very cool Shawn.. Hope all is well

January 20, 2011  
Anonymous AJ Barnett said...

Moving job can be a great way to make a name for yourself. New people don't know what to expect, and seem to accept that you might just be better than they are.

Good luck with it.

July 16, 2011  
Anonymous Sildenafil Citrate said...

If you always write interesting, I will be your regular reader.

January 08, 2012  
Blogger emily rose said...

Web development services Dubai

Web hosting services Dubai

SEO services Dubai

Ecommerce website design Dubai

Travel booking website Dubai

Hotel management software Dubai

Website design services Dubai

October 11, 2014  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counters